10 February 2021
TO: All McDonough Church of Christ members
FM: The elders
SUB: Guidelines for attendance in live services Brethren, as you know during the last 30 to 45 days approximately 30 attendees and members of our family have contracted Covid. Thankfully, most, if not all, have recovered. There is mixed news from the media about a stronger virus infecting people. As elders, we believe, all things considered, the following guidelines are essential for the safety, health, and well-being of our church family. None of us want to be responsible for passing on the virus. Please prayerfully consider the following guidelines for attending and participating in services in the church building.
- Wear a mask when entering the building and keep it on until asked to remove it.
- Sanitize your hands with personal sanitizers or from containers placed in the foyer.
- We ask family units to sit together and observe the 6-feet distance from others.
- We ask individuals to observe the 6-feet rule relative to the distance from all members.
- We ask that there be not “physical contact”, e.g. hugging, hand-shaking, etc.
- Please place your contribution in baskets in the foyer.
- Pick up an individual communion set on your way into the auditorium.
- Wear your mask when leaving.
- If you are not feeling well, are experiencing ANY symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus in the last 2 weeks, please worship from home.
Again, we ask all attending and participating in our Sunday morning service to please prayerfully follow these basic guidelines. No one wants to be a recipient or distributor of the virus.
In brotherly love, Roosevelt Harris & J.J. Turner
What do you think?
Send us feedback!